THE MONUMENT “MACEDONIA”
It is dedicated to the late Macedonian president Boris Trajkovski (died 26.02.2004). The monument is 5.6 meters high and consists of a marble base two meters high and a 3.6-meter high V-shaped section cast in bronze. The background of the bronze section represents the figure of a woman holding a cross and an aureole in her hand, and the foreground the bust of Boris Trajkovski.
The monument was unveiled on December 11, 2005 and is the work of the Russian fine artist Grigori Pototski.
THE MONUMENT OF GOCE DELCHEV
It is located in the central town square. The monument was erected to commemorate one hundred years from the birth of Goce Delchev, as well as the frequent visits he made to Strumica. The statue of Goce Delchev is made of cast bronze, 5,20 meters high and symbolizes the struggle for liberation . To the left and right of the statue are two side marble canvases in relief with 16 figures of revolutionaries measuring over 2 metres high.
On the background of the marble canvases there are texts with revolutionary ideas. The monument was initiated in 1973 and finished on 11. 12. 1976. The statue is the work of the fine artist Branko Koneski, while the parterre design is the work of the architect Mirjana Volinec.
THE MONUMENT OF REVOLUTION
It is located at the entrance of the town park and is dedicated to the fallen fighters in NOB (National Liberation Struggle) from Strumica.
The monument, uncovered in 1963, is composed of two elements. One of the elements is a vertically placed marble column and canvas with a relief composition of male, female and infantile figures. The second element is composed of two human figures in full – length, made of aluminum. The monument is the work of the Academy fine artist Ilija Adzievski from Struga.
THE MONUMENT DEDICATED TO 11TH OCTOBER
It is located in the upper part of the small town park. The monument was uncovered on 11.10.1949.
It is composed of a figure, vertical stone canvas (obelisk) and two marble plaques on each side, with text dedicated to the fallen fighters in NOB.
THE MEMORIAL HOUSE OF THE NATIONAL HERO BLAGOJ JANKOV – MUCHETO
It is located in the street “Svetozar Markovik” No. 1, near the small town park. It is a single-storey, ground-floor house with 4 rooms.
Two of the rooms still contain authentic furniture from the time when Blagoj was alive, while the other two rooms have been converted into a memorial museum. Personal items, photographs and documents connected with the life and deeds of Blagoj Jankov – Mucheto are exhibited in this memorial museum. The house was built in 1924 and converted into a memorial museum on 14. 07. 1965, twenty - one years after the death of Blagoj Jankov – Mucheto.
THE MONUMENT OF THE FIVE STUDENTS FROM STRUMICA
It is located in the small town park. It is dedicated to five students from Strumica ( Boris Belev , Gjorgi Jarmov , Gjorgi Kosturanov , Mirko Pecev and Stevo Topchev ) who were killed on August 13, 1951, near the village Dorlombos.
The monument “Abduction of the Young Bey of Vasilevo” is located in the City Park. It consists of three marble sculptures representing Goce Delcev, one of his komita soldiers, and the abducted young boy of Vasilevo. The monument is the work of Boris Krstevski.